TurboCAD Mac Forum

Register

New TurboCAD Mac 2D/3D Training Essentials

More reviews needed in the AppStore
Read 977 times
* January 21, 2015, 03:08:26 PM
Dear TCMAC users -

If you have purchased TCMAC from the App Store, would you kindly do us the honor of posting a review (good or bad but hopefully good) :) for our TCMAC products.
If you purchased the product directly from us and care to review the product you can email directly dtaylor@imsidesign.com and I'll work with to to allow you to review it.

Any review will help this great product line get better rankings and the exposure it deserves.   

Many Thanks!
Dave Taylor
Product Manager
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 02:55:18 PM by dtaylor »

* February 16, 2017, 08:05:27 PM
Dear TCMAC users -

If you have purchased TCMAC from the App Store, would you kindly do us the honor of posting a review (good or bad but hopefully good) :) for our TCMAC products.
If you purchased the product directly from us and care to review the product you can email directly dtaylor@imsidesign.com and I'll work with to to allow you to review it.

Any review will help this great product line get better rankings and the exposure it deserves.   

Many Thanks!
Dave Taylor
Product Manager

I make a posting in the German App Store. Will be published during the day, i hope :-).

Bye
TC

* February 23, 2017, 04:08:49 PM
I would, but I bought direct from TurboCad.com. Originally I bought TC Mac Deluxe from them, but I moved my license direct to TC. I left rave reviews. If there is a way I can leave a review as a user and not App Store purchaser I would.

* March 31, 2017, 12:38:28 PM
Non App-store reviews can be accomplished here.

Go here and choose your product, then click the "Reviews" Tab.
https://www.turbocad.com/turbocad-mac/