TurboCAD Mac Forum

Register

New TurboCAD Mac 2D/3D Training Essentials

Rotate View Per Mouse Movement!!!!
Read 2587 times
* July 05, 2015, 08:56:42 PM
It is for me, you do have "Model Point" selected and not "Object Center" when clicking the drawing center?

Enjoy
Mitch

* July 05, 2015, 09:00:15 PM
Yes, of course. Just tried it again, and now it's working - except that clicking in the doesn't always set the depth axis optimally. I suppose best would be just clicking on a point in the model as the rotation origin.

* July 05, 2015, 09:09:31 PM
If the area where you click is empty then the clicked point will be on the work plane. you can of course manually edit that point. Sorry for the silly questions but I need to ask just in case, I have my senior moments too.

Enjoy
Mitch

* July 05, 2015, 09:55:16 PM
Let me tell you what I really like about the Navigator as opposed to Dynamic Rotate - viewing angle can be changed without changing tools! Before I had to take a lot of time to make sure both ends for a line were visible before drawing the line or it couldn't be drawn. (Changing the view with Dynamic Rotate while drawing the line would abort drawing the line.) It is VERY convenient being able to change the view angle while dropping point for a tool. Navigator should be one of the standard windows, or at least be enabled through the Window menu, instead of having to manually set it up with a shortcut key.

* September 15, 2017, 11:49:59 AM
on the attached pic is the bottom view of the model I'm working on.  For some reason, model is rotated upside down.

I would like to rotate object and to define bottom view as such. I could rotate whole model, but then World Plan view would be upside down which I don't want.
What should I use to acomplish that?

I trust this metatrader expert advisor for successful investment

* September 15, 2017, 12:09:10 PM
Your pic didn't post. You mentioned TurboFloorPlan in another thread if that's the program you are using then their forum is here:

http://forums.turbofloorplan.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=cno2mstpka0ef3kij4t14339h7&

Enjoy
Mitch