TurboCAD Mac Forum

Register

New TurboCAD Mac 2D/3D Training Essentials

automatic update
Read 1169 times
August 30, 2015, 11:36:33 PM
why  TC- have not a option that it detects automatically that their is an upgrade available and that the user can decide if he want the download now or later.
Just like in many other mac-programs.—> in file menu  “check for updates” :o

Thanks to a posting and a answer I know now that their is an upgrade for my version!!!   :'( :'( >:(

As you get older, everything become worse, except for the oblivion, which is getting better and better ...

Beta tester- EazyCNC

* August 31, 2015, 03:21:22 PM
The menu item "TurboCAD Support" under the Help menu takes you directly to the updates page.

Enjoy
Mitch

September 01, 2015, 12:21:17 AM
yes it is there
but iTC can be ameliorated and more user facility
that is why i post it here  In the wish list
wich the small hope that one day ...... IMSI wil change it.

As you get older, everything become worse, except for the oblivion, which is getting better and better ...

Beta tester- EazyCNC

* September 01, 2015, 10:34:38 AM
I think Beagle wants the feature that's in the Windows TurboCAD. It pings home every time you start the program to check for an update. If available, a little popup appears in the corner of the screen; you can Download or close it.

September 01, 2015, 10:36:14 AM
exact.

and this feature is implemented in a lot of software.

Beta tester- EazyCNC

September 01, 2015, 12:18:26 PM
i Agree this would be a good feature to have and save a lot of time in the long run for all

regards

thefro

November 14, 2016, 11:19:44 AM
I just see that TC pro V10 is out.

1) Why I didn't got a mail from IMSI that I could get an Upgrade from V9 to V10.
( I have bought V9 from them , not from a reseller and not from  APP-Stopre )?
2) Whre can I find  the procedure to get an Upgrade and at wich $$

Beta tester- EazyCNC

* November 14, 2016, 12:07:50 PM
We have discuss implementing this with Tim.  He needs to build that type of thing into his code.  I believe ViaCAD has the same problem.
However this will not be allowed the MAC App Store builds as they don't allow for any upgrades or upgrade messaging that would take a user out of their store.

November 15, 2016, 09:15:23 AM

However this will not be allowed the MAC App Store builds as they don't allow for any upgrades or upgrade messaging that would take a user out of their store.
Do not understand this. Other explications please.

I do not have purchased TC from the Apple store but directly from IMSI !!

Beta tester- EazyCNC