TurboCAD Mac Forum

Register

New TurboCAD Mac 2D/3D Training Essentials

TC Mac Pro V9 Crashes
Read 909 times
* August 09, 2016, 07:48:38 AM
Is anyone else getting regular crashes with TurboCad Mac Pro V9 when modeling? Depending upon the level of complexity of the model I get multiple crashes per hour. It happens often when closing out models or when rotating components. I have been sending error logs to Apple and even a few to TurboCad directly. They seem to point to a video generation issue and there is one item that points to an infinite data result. (divide by zero?)
Anyway, looking to see if anyone else is experiencing these issues.

I use TC Mac Pro V9 on a Mid 2015 Macbook Pro 2.2GHz i7 Intel Iris Pro Graphics and 16GB RAM

* August 09, 2016, 10:26:42 PM
This thread should be moved to either "General Discussion" or "Problems".

I do use this program a lot, almost every day and I have had my share of crashes but nothing like you describe. I have found V9 to be the most stable version yet. I might have a crash once or twice a month with V9 and most of those are caused by me. I do have auto backup enabled just in case.

Enjoy
Mitch

* September 30, 2016, 01:25:58 PM
I'm seeing the same thing after upgrading to Sierra and to V9. V9 is great, but crashes (twice a day) after closing a file with nothing open (happens within a minute of closing the file/window. It doesn't happen while I've got a file open (so far).

* September 30, 2016, 04:09:56 PM
There are some issues with osMac Sierra, still testing, an update is expected soon.

Enjoy
Mitch

* October 05, 2016, 11:49:39 AM
Since updating to Sierra, TurboCad Mac Deluxe V9 freezes when I try to open it from Launch Pad, and I have to force quit to end it. But, when I open it directly from a .tcd file, it loads normally, and I am able to create a new file a to complete a drawing.

* October 05, 2016, 02:48:50 PM
Hi ggrill,

Welcome to the forum.

This is also a known problem that the development team is looking at. Another problem is getting black screens while photo rendering. I hope this gets resolved soon.

Enjoy
Mitch

* September 09, 2017, 07:44:34 PM
I switched to Mac OS and I want to continue using AM...

When v5 is released will be directly available on Mac OS too?

I trust this metatrader expert advisor for successful investment

* September 09, 2017, 11:56:51 PM
Hi Aaroncrica,

When v5 is released will be directly available on Mac OS too?

The current release for the older program series is V6. The current program is at V10. The updates are available on the IMSI website. If you can't find them let me know which version you need and I will supply a URL for you.

Enjoy
Mitch