TurboCAD Mac Forum

Register

New TurboCAD Mac 2D/3D Training Essentials

Construction of a deep groove ball bearing | DIN 625
Read 784 times
* February 17, 2017, 03:51:23 AM
Hi!  8)

Here a construction of a deep groove ball bearing. Made with TurboCAD Mac Pro 10.
I exported the construction to Blender. Fileformat: .obj (Object). This works fine for Blender.

Bye

Toni
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 10:53:06 PM by TurboTC »

* February 19, 2017, 11:04:30 AM
Very nice, I have not used Blender how do you like it? Tried Keyshot, looks good but too expensive for my needs.

Enjoy
Mitch

* February 19, 2017, 08:05:39 PM
Very nice, I have not used Blender how do you like it? Tried Keyshot, looks good but too expensive for my needs.

Enjoy
Mitch

Blender is hard to learn (you must learn all short cuts), but when you learnd the program gives you many power. I worked before with Cinema 4D an now i make all with Blender :-).

* March 04, 2017, 05:51:40 AM
Here a construction of a cube and a animation. Export: .obj. (Change object type -> surfaces)  | Import in Blender.

bye

TC
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 11:04:08 PM by TurboTC »

* March 04, 2017, 07:05:30 AM
Very nice! I love it. Was the animation done in Blender or TC. I'm wondering if an animation done in TC can be exported to Blender?
Thanks for posting this.

Enjoy
Mitch

* March 04, 2017, 07:21:47 AM
Very nice! I love it. Was the animation done in Blender or TC. I'm wondering if an animation done in TC can be exported to Blender?
Thanks for posting this.

Enjoy
Mitch

The animation i made in Blender. The construction is easy to make in TurboCAD, but not in Blender. The Animation are easy to make in Blender, but not in TurboCAD :-)

* March 04, 2017, 01:19:34 PM
The construction is easy to make in TurboCAD, but not in Blender. The Animation are easy to make in Blender, but not in TurboCAD

I have been looking at some tutorials on youtube for Blender and would have to agree with you on that.

Here's an animation done in TC.

Enjoy
Mitch
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 03:54:25 PM by mitchb »

* March 04, 2017, 04:43:08 PM
The construction is easy to make in TurboCAD, but not in Blender. The Animation are easy to make in Blender, but not in TurboCAD

I have been looking at some tutorials on youtube for Blender and would have to agree with you on that.

Here's an animation done in TC.

Enjoy
Mitch

Very good! But in Blender you have more control and you can make it better. The color, the light, you can make the video cut in Blender.