TurboCAD Mac Forum

Register

New TurboCAD Mac 2D/3D Training Essentials

Change Layers Order?
Read 78 times
* March 25, 2017, 04:22:30 AM
Is there a way to change the order, or stacking, of layers in TurboCAD Explorer? Each time I add a layer it's always at the bottom and often I'll want the new layer above other existing layers. Yes, it matters for keeping similar layers grouped together (without using hierarchical layers) and for layer rendering (objects on higher layers render in front of objects on lower layers). Layers do not seem draggable for re-ordering in the explorer. Is there a way to do this, or do we have to plan out all potential layers in advance before drawing anything?

* March 25, 2017, 10:20:58 AM
Right click on the layer name for the popup menu and use "Move up" or "Move down" to move a layer one position. Use shift and drag for longer moves.

Enjoy
Mitch

* March 26, 2017, 12:13:42 PM
Cool, I didn't even know there was a right-click popup menu! Thanks!

(I'm still not receiving notifications for replies. My email address is correct and "Notify me of replies" is enabled, but....no notifications. No, they're not being re-routed to a Junk folder.)

* March 26, 2017, 10:33:58 PM
(I'm still not receiving notifications for replies. My email address is correct and "Notify me of replies" is enabled,

I take it you have set notifications in your profile. Sorry, but I have to ask the question, did you click on "Save Changes" in the lower right side of the notifications dialog box? This is easy to miss. If your changes are saved then the "Notify me of replies" box under Attachments and oither options in the "Post Reply" box will be automatically checked.

Enjoy
Mitch

* March 27, 2017, 10:58:24 AM
All 3 notifications checkboxes are enabled (and saved) in my profile.  Notifications are set for "Instantly - but only for the first unread reply" and "Replies and moderation". Still no notifications being received through email. I have to check forums manually to see if any replies to posts.