TurboCAD Mac Forum

Register

New TurboCAD Mac 2D/3D Training Essentials

Standard manager and dimensions.
Read 42 times
May 15, 2017, 02:51:41 AM
Again about  standard manager.
As you see I have  created a standard and called it “Erik”  and saved it.
See prtscr-1
Then at each new drawing I do  “Modify” —> "Standard manager" —> select “Erik” —> "close"

But it seems that TC-Pro V10 did not take in account the setting of my file
See test drawing.
The first offset dimension line is not at 5mm distance  but at 10 mm.  From where came this 10 mm.
See prtscr-2

what to do ???
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 02:58:09 AM by beagle »

As you get older, everything become worse, except for the oblivion, which is getting better and better ...

Beta tester- EazyCNC

May 15, 2017, 02:56:42 AM
I forgot the first print screen.

As you get older, everything become worse, except for the oblivion, which is getting better and better ...

Beta tester- EazyCNC

* May 15, 2017, 01:43:44 PM
Then at each new drawing I do  “Modify” —> "Standard manager" —> select “Erik” —> "close"

This only selects "Erik" for editing in the Standards Manager, it is not being selected for use. There is a bug here in some builds, After doing the above "Erik" will appear to be selected, it even has a check mark indicating that it is. You must click on it in the Standards drop down menu to actually select it. This is also the cause of the first offset being wrong, "Erik" is not selected. This problem appeares to be fixed in build 1340.

The correct way to select a custom dimension is to use the Inspector -> Dimension Properties -> Value tab. In the "Standards" drop-down menu click on "Erik".

Enjoy
Mitch
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 01:55:51 PM by mitchb »

May 15, 2017, 11:51:57 PM
hoi
mich

I'm in build1340 !!!!  it appears than that it is not fixed..

Beta tester- EazyCNC