TurboCAD Mac Forum

Register

New TurboCAD Mac 2D/3D Training Essentials

TurboCAD Mac Pro V8 Activation
Read 115 times
* July 04, 2017, 11:35:10 PM
I recently purchased TurboCAD Mac Pro V8 from an online retailer. The software came in a retail package on DVD-ROM.
I installed the program on my Mac. The software verifed the licence code as correct, and then when I went to activate it online, through the software, it threw me to an IMSI webpage which is defunct!
I wrote to Support about the issue seeking the activation code.
More than a week has passed and I still have received no answer to my ticket.
I called the number for international customers (I live in Australia). Option 2 (for activation) threw me to a voice mail message box that mentions the person responsible being away until April!
So, it would appeart that I am stuck. I have installed but cannot activate the software. Needless to say, I am not happy at all.
Are there any IMSI/TurboCAD staff in here that can assist?
Regards
Doc

* July 05, 2017, 10:31:42 AM
Try sending a PM request to dtaylor through this forum. Dave is a product manager with IMSI and I hope can help you out.

Enjoy
Mitch

* July 05, 2017, 02:07:58 PM
Thanks Mitch
I have PM'd Dave Taylor. I will let you know the outcome.
Regards
Doc

* July 10, 2017, 01:58:15 PM
Just wanted to let everyoine in here know that I PMd Dave Taylor as Mitch suggested (thank you Mitch) and he sorted out the issue for me.
I am now a happy Mac camper and my software is working perfectly!  ;D
Thanks to Mitch and Dave!

* September 13, 2017, 07:27:14 AM
Hi Johnny, what dll is the R6034 message complaining about when you start TurboCAD 19 -- atl80.dll, or some other dll?

I trust this metatrader expert advisor for successful investment

September 13, 2017, 11:27:04 PM
Well for one, that sounds like windows' numbers, and 2) I don't know