TurboCAD Mac Forum

Register

New TurboCAD Mac 2D/3D Training Essentials

TurboCAD® Mac Deluxe 2D/3D v10 crash with macOS High Sierra
Read 2994 times
* October 12, 2017, 06:16:27 PM
Having the same problem with my iMac 27 inch retina display processor 3.5 GHz Intel core I5. Like you said I hope they have a fix ASAP. I wish I was able to afford AutoCAD. This program is totally out of my budget. I took five semesters of AutoCAD at a community college and I have never encountered as many problems as I am with TurboCAD.

* October 16, 2017, 04:02:31 AM
Hello, I downloaded version 10 of turocad pro in demo version for mac. My mac is under bone high sierra and the application does not work. there is a demo version for this operating system.
Thank you in advance for your answers.

Fanny

* October 17, 2017, 07:58:25 AM
I'm having the same trouble. I would like my money back if we can't get this working.

Please advise

* October 17, 2017, 01:39:49 PM
We have a patch available to all v10 users that fixes the High Sierra incompatibility. 

Please email me and I will get the patch sent to you.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Bob Mayer - bmayer@imsidesign.com

* October 17, 2017, 10:25:25 PM
How about a patch for V9?

* October 30, 2017, 06:35:21 AM
We have a patch available to all v10 users that fixes the High Sierra incompatibility. 

Please email me and I will get the patch sent to you.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Bob Mayer - bmayer@imsidesign.com

How about you just post the patch on your website?  Seems it would be easier than sending a bunch of files out to each customer individually.

November 05, 2017, 02:06:01 PM
I have the same problem but with Turbo-mac-pro V10

As you get older, everything become worse, except for the oblivion, which is getting better and better ...

Beta tester- EazyCNC

* November 21, 2017, 08:52:34 AM
I use Turbocad Designer 9 and now cant use it because of the new upgrade to Hi Sierra, any news on a patch for this please

November 21, 2017, 09:25:24 AM
I use Turbocad Designer 9 and now cant use it because of the new upgrade to Hi Sierra, any news on a patch for this please

Write a mail to Bob Mayer.  with your serial number and you got the update..
Mail adres can be found in this topic in a earlier posting.

As you get older, everything become worse, except for the oblivion, which is getting better and better ...

Beta tester- EazyCNC

* November 22, 2017, 02:38:08 PM
 >:(
How ridiculous is this? I am drawing for clients at work and now I'm SOL. The upgrade to High Sierra completely screws our work flow.
Apple rolled out the upgrade in late September and IMSI has yet to create a patch available to TurbCAD users on their website? You have to email somebody?? Pretty frickin' weak.