TurboCAD Mac Forum

Register

New TurboCAD Mac 2D/3D Training Essentials

Gray lines instead of black
Read 48 times
* October 11, 2017, 04:24:19 PM
Suddenly without warning, TurboCad Mac is printing gray lines or at least a watered down version of black. I noticed the other colors are washed out as well. What's happening?? Another issue I am having is inability to set the number of temp files in autosave. I set it to 50 then apply and ok, closing out the window, but when I come back it has reverted to 10 instead of 50.
Could use some help
Thanks

* October 11, 2017, 04:38:58 PM
I found the problem for the first issue of dimmed or washed out looking line colors. I apparently had activated a button on the bottom left that enabled "display hidden lines as dimmed". I unchecked that an no more issue with line color, but what about the inability to safe more temp files in autosave?

* October 11, 2017, 10:03:25 PM
Ten backups are the limit but that is for each drawing, why do you want 50? I use five and I'm considering going to just two. The file names are reused after the highest number is used, that is as in my case after 5 saves the next save reuses file #1 then #2 etc... Because of this I never can be sure which file is the last backup. After going to the backup folder I right click on the file icon and select "Quick Look" to see the time and date stamp. This would be quicker if I only had two files to check.

Enjoy
Mitch