TurboCAD Mac Forum

Register

New TurboCAD Mac 2D/3D Training Essentials

Print to PDF with colour
Read 47 times
* November 13, 2017, 03:08:04 AM
Good morning

I have just updated to the latest TurboCAD for Mac Deluxe as I am now working in High Sierra for MAC operating system and my previous copy would no longer work.  Irritating in itself.

I wanted to create a PDF of a drawing I had done in 2D.  The drawing has colour.

Whilst the colour is showing on my drawing the colour is not showing either on the preview or the saved PDF document.

Can anyone help me please.

Attached are screen dumps of both my drawing in TurboCAD and also the PDF.

Pete

I did not

* November 13, 2017, 05:02:10 PM
Could you post your drawing? I would like to test your drawing to see if it's the problem. In my testing, the color of the pattern is displayed in Preview after saving as a pdf. What viewer are you using?

Enjoy
Mitch

* November 15, 2017, 02:03:30 AM
 Hello Mitch

Here is the tcd file as requested.

Pete

* November 15, 2017, 03:00:07 AM
Sorry Mitch forgot to answer the other question

I am clicking on review in PDF and then printing to Adobe PDF.  Reading in Adobe Acrobat DC Reader

Pete

* November 16, 2017, 10:52:23 PM
This seems like a bug to me but to get it to work I had to create each polygon with their own set of lines. After getting the polygons filled then I had to use the "Edit" menu "Arrange" -> "Bring to front" on each one.

Enjoy
Mitch
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 10:47:57 PM by mitchb »

* November 17, 2017, 01:16:30 AM
Thanks Mitch

I will try that.

Hopefully the developers will fix this soon as it is going to be a bit of a pain at times having to create the polygon separately.

Pete