TurboCAD Mac Forum

Register

New TurboCAD Mac 2D/3D Training Essentials

Problems activating Turbocad MAC Deluxe 2D/3D V.4
Read 9542 times
* September 25, 2008, 02:57:32 AM
Hello,

i've bought TurboCAD MAC Deluxe 2D/3D V.4 in a german store and i have a big problem with activating it.

After entering my serial number delivered with the TurboCAD package, i received a mail with an activation code - but for a different serial number ! So i get an error "wrong activation code", probably because it doesn't match to the serial number of my TurboCAD...

A call to the german seller of the product answered me that i have to contact www.turbocad.com. I did, but there is no reaction of my support call.

Has anybody an idea, how to activate my TurboCAD ?

Thanks for your helb, best regards

Mark

* September 26, 2008, 02:45:40 AM
Hello Mike,

thanks for your post :)

I'm using a MacBook Pro under Leopard and i could install and start TurboCad without any problems or error messages - but only in a trial period mode, i think. First of all i tried to activate the program, so i did the registration/activation steps, entered my serial number but i received a mail with an activation number not matching to my serial number... when entering this activation code i will get the error message "wrong activation code"

The TurboCAD box was not open or hacked or something like that, i bought it in a regulary store (Saturn) in germany

It is strange, i know, but the german TurboCAD provider cannot help me

Best regards

Mark
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 02:47:26 AM by korr »

* September 26, 2008, 02:56:42 AM
Hi Mike,

Drop a line to < support@imsidesign.com > or failing that Rip Fowler < RFowler@IMSIdesign.com > .

Regards...... Alan.

* September 26, 2008, 07:47:54 AM
Hello Mike, Hello Alan,

thanks a lot for your hints, i will try out your tips and give you a feedback if it was sucessful or not.

Best regards and sorry for my horrible english ;)

Mark

* September 30, 2008, 12:51:34 AM
Hi,

i've got a new activation key for my TurboCAD  ;D

Thanks a lot for your help and tips, best regards

Mark

* January 14, 2009, 06:44:13 AM
Hi Folks,
I have exactly the same problem as Mark.
I've just sent a mail to support@imsidesign.com and RFowler@IMSIdesign.com
How long will it take to have a new activation key?

Any help would be appreciated

Gerald

* January 15, 2009, 02:52:12 PM
Well, that's it, I fixed the problem myself.  8)

In order to fully activate your copy of Turbocad:
- If you have a trial already installed on your mac, uninstall it by removing the Applications/Turbocad Mac Deluxe v4.0, System/Library/Application Support/IMSI and Your user name/Library/Application Support/IMSI directories.
- Install your copy of Turbocad
- Activate your copy by typing your Serial Number WITHOUT ANY DASHES and request an activation code.
- Fill in the activation code field with the code you received by mail or by phone.

If this is not working, just pray. ;D

P.S: Is there anybody behind support@imsi-design.com???