Please find links below to the TurboCAD Mac 1359 build for Pro, Deluxe, and Designer versions which are compatible with the new High Sierra Operating System.TurboCAD Mac Pro http://downloads.imsidesign.com/TCMAC/TurboCADMacPro10_1359.dmgTurboCAD Mac Deluxe http://downloads.imsidesign.com/TCMAC/TurboCADMacDeluxe10_1359.dmgTurboCAD Mac Designer 10 http://downloads.imsidesign.com/TCMAC/TurboCADMacDesigner10_1359.dmgInstructions:
1. Click the appropriate link to download the installer
2. Double-click the DMG file to launch installer which may be in your Download folder
3. Right-click (control/button) on the TurboCAD pkg icon that is displayed to open.
4. The app must be installed on the startup disk.
5. To Clear previous registration:
TurboCAD Mac Pro : Delete the HardDiskName/Library/Application Support/IMSI/TurboCAD v10/.tcpreginfo file.
TurboCAD Mac Deluxe : Delete the HardDiskName/Library/Application Support/IMSI/TurboCAD v10/.tcdreginfo file.
TurboCAD Mac Designer : Delete the HardDiskName/Library/Application Support/IMSI/TurboCAD v10/.tcrreginfo file.NOTE:
Users who have purchased the TurboCAD v10 from Mac App Store will need a serial number to activate the product. For the key, please share your product invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org
, so we can help you out.