TurboCAD Mac Forum

Register

New TurboCAD Mac 2D/3D Training Essentials

How to? draw organ bellow, including leather in 3D
Read 575 times
* November 03, 2018, 02:34:07 AM
Hi, The rendered version of the drawing will need to wait ;(   I lost a lot of my computer files and docs for the last couple of months ...
I tried to install latest Mac OS X High Sierra and that was it. Lucky that at least I had a full backup of a couple of months.

I will post it when I manage to draw it again, as busy at moment with other things ...

At least this time I will go straight to the matter ....

S

* November 23, 2018, 10:51:30 AM
I managed to draw the whole cuckoo door chime and now it is completed and operational. ;))

Also getting excited about putting my hands on a large AXYZ CNC machine at work. I had a couple of days tutorial this week, so thatīs a starting .... I think there is a long learning curve ahead, but at least I know the basics of the machine and how to operate it and load files into itīs memory.

The bed of the machine is 2800 x 1550 mm, so it is large enough to make nice things. Now I need to get on with the software that translates the CAD file, Vectric Aspire, I believe is version 7 for WIN.

The CNC will be dedicated to make pipe organ components. (and I hope to be able to use it when not in use after work, and/or weekends).

« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 11:06:28 AM by sevesp »

* November 23, 2018, 10:56:45 AM
The rendered versions are different models to the one I have built.

I was experimenting with bent sheet metal ...

There goes the renderings.

* November 23, 2018, 11:07:20 AM
I would like to make post a video here with the cuckoo working, but havenīt managed to do it. Donīt know how to post a video here. Any ideas?

* November 23, 2018, 01:23:13 PM
There is a max file size here of 4M so it doesn't take much of a video to exceed that. Best to post on youtube and provide a link here.

Enjoy
Mitch